The J-2000 is the ideal steamer for home or light commercial use. It offers a variety of applications including removing wrinkles in clothing, removing wallpaper, steaming bedding and table linens. This steamer has a unique high-impact plastic housing for durability and wheels that swivel for mobility. The J-2000 heats up in just 2 minutes and will offer a 1.5 hours of steaming per filling with a convenient ¾ gallon water caddy that fits securely into the base of the steamer.
The standard Model J-2000 Residential garment steamer is recommended for home or light commercial usage with 1300 watts of steaming power. The J-2000 is equipped with a clear, plastic 3/4 gallon water reservoir with a no-drip check valve system, a 5 ½ foot flexible hose with a plastic steam head and handle, and easy roll casters for mobility. The J-2000 is equipped with an on/off switch and heats up in 1 minute.
- 1300 watt solid brass heating element (120 volt for North America use only)
- High-impact plastic outer housing for durability
- Quick two minute heat-up time
- 1.5 Hour steam time per filling
- 5.5-foot hose with 6-inch steam head
- Carton Dimensions: 18 in x 12 in x 17 in
- Assembled Dimensions: 10 in x 15 in x 64 in
- Carton Weight: 18 pounds
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- 3 Year Warranty